The sellers have a very narrow time frame to work with and decided to price this well below comparable sales in the vicinity to achieve a fast result. So someone will get a great buy and it might as well be you!
It is a really good house in a lovely area in Ashmore’s main river precinct. Yes, it needs some cosmetic renovation but with carpet, paint and window treatments you will have a home to be proud of.
- 3 bedrooms with ensuite and walk-in-robe to the master
- 2 living areas, both formal and family
- Stone kitchen with pantry and breakfast bar
- Double glazing on all bedroom windows
- Ducted air conditioning through-out
- Fenced and gated, loads of off-street parking
- 627 sq m block with mature landscaped gardens and lawns
- Lovely leafy outlook which can never be built out
- Enjoyed by the same owner since new in 2001
Rental assessment: $540 – $560 pw
Rates: $775 for current 6 months if paid on time
Set in sought-after Riverside estate, an executive enclave of mainly owner occupiers with no body corp fees. It is surrounded by beautiful parkland and you can enjoy walking the paths by the river. It is close to the M1, a short drive to Nerang train station, and handy to schools, shops, cafes and the school bus interchange.
My instructions are crystal clear – get this sold now. Hope to see you at the open homes this weekend. Bring your cheque book!