Beautifully appointed and looked after, this lovely duplex is as big as a house and has been designed to capture the leafy surrounds with the utmost privacy, security and tranquillity. It enjoys a premium end position with no neighbour adjacent the outdoor living areas.
- Secure gated estate adjacent Emerald Lakes Golf Course
- 3 large bedrooms all with robes
- 2 bathrooms plus a powder room
- Formal and family living areas, study and parents retreat
- Spacious courtyard and covered alfresco living
- Premium end position maximises natural light and cooling breezes.
- Ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, security screens
- Peaceful leafy outlook and maintenance free grounds
- Lock up garage plus an additional secure carport with extra golf buggy parking
- Pet friendly with Body Corp approval
- Close to Emmanuel College and the Commonwealth Games action!
Featuring spacious open plan living areas this flexible design gives you the options to suit yourself with formal / family living areas, a dining room or a study. The ceasarstone kitchen is well appointed and includes a gas cooktop, new dishwasher drawers and pantry. Sliding doors flow from the formal and family areas out to the manicured private courtyard and covered alfresco dining patio where you can relax and enjoy entertaining your friends and family.
The master bedroom has a large wrap-around balcony off it, new double blinds for privacy or block-out, a walk-in robe and a well-appointed ensuite with a spa bath. Plus off it is a parent’s retreat with additional fitted storage including another robe, perfect for another TV area or study.
Apart from being on the world class golf course, living at The Vistas offers a secure gated lifestyle set among other quality properties and delightful landscaped gardens and trees. There are 2 pools to choose from, a gym, BBQ area and function room, all maintained by on site managers.
Walk or cycle the 11 km of trails around the lakes, take the golf buggy through the tunnel to the shops and cafés in the French Quarter. Well regarded Emmanuel College is directly across the road, and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre at Broadbeach, the Motorway and the rail station at Nerang are all easily accessible. The bus stops outside The Vistas and travels to Griffith University and the Gold Coast University Hospital.
This lovely property is impressive and offers terrific value for money. Please phone Janet Houlihan on 0407 841 667 to arrange your viewing or come to the open homes. Be Quick for this one.