This home is truly lovely and one you would be proud to call home. Owner occupied and maintained to perfection, the low maintenance and secure lifestyle on offer is second to none. Plus you can walk to the Nerang train station or drive for a couple of minutes to the M1.
The lay-out is a spacious, open plan design with the stone and 2 pac kitchen at the heart and flowing out to the north facing private alfresco courtyard.
The master suite has a fitted walk-in robe and ensuite with double bowls. Sliding doors open to another patio. The other 2 bedrooms are queen sized with robes.
- 3 bedrooms, ensuite, double garage
- Open plan living, stone kitchen
- Private entertaining courtyard
- Fully landscaped for low maintenance
- Security screens, NBN, air conditioning and fans
- Modern large format neutral tiles and updated decor
- Lovely gated estate where 85% are owner occupied
- Pool and BBQ facilities and beautiful gardens
- Body Corp Fees are $48.55 per week approx
- Pet friendly with Body Corp approval
You can enjoy the walking trails and parkland adjacent the Nerang River just down the road which can take you to the primary school, shops, RSL, or the fresh food markets on a Sunday. Nerang rail station and bus stop are a few minutes walk the other direction. What a handy location close to the M1, just off Nerang- Broadbeach Rd with the beach approx 20 minutes away, Emerald Lakes or Royal Pines Golf Courses approx 5 minutes and so close to all the amenities Nerang offers.
This is a beautiful home in an equally beautiful estate and must be viewed to appreciate all that is on offer here. You will be impressed! So please contact agent Janet Houlihan on 0407 841 667 to arrange your private viewing or come to the open homes as this one won’t last long.