This beautifully maintained and presented family home is brilliantly located in a quiet cul-de-sac bordering Emerald Lakes Golf course and away from the hustle and bustle and traffic yet still close to Emmanuel College and the cafe scene at Emerald Lakes and a short drive to the M1 motorway and Nerang rail.
What a fabulous place to call home where kids can be kids with-out stepping a foot off the property! After 27 years this fantastic property needs a new family to enjoy climbing the trees, playing basket ball, footy and cricket with not a window to break in sight!! Camping by the stream, building a tree-house and even their 21st birthdays with the fire pit and music – what a children’s paradise.
Featuring formal and family living and dining areas either side of the chef’s stone kitchen and big picture windows to the leafy outlook and sparkling pool maximise light, breezes and sunshine. The master suite is in a separate wing to the 3 other bedrooms and all have built-in robes.
• Bring your sneakers & the kids to explore for yourselves!
• 2622 sq m elevated block but with plenty of flat land for backyard cricket
• Fabulous kitchen with space for multiple cooks
• Entertaining patio and living areas overlooking salt pool
• Separate formal and family living and dining options
• 4 bedrooms with ensuite and walk-in robe to the master
• Solar power and solar hot water, ride on mower included
• Walk to Emerald Lakes and Emmanuel College
• Also in Benowa State High School Catchment
This home has a lovely happy feel to it and the same owners of 27 years are reluctant the time has come to downsize. My sellers have instructed that all serious offers will be considered. So make sure you grab your sneakers and come to the open homes as properties in this location are very tightly held and don’t come up often.