North facing and free-standing overlooking Emerald Lakes Golf Course, this is just perfect for golf lovers or families wanting to relax and take in the tranquil views, cooling breezes, and enjoy life in this award winning planned development offering so many recreational choices. It is now vacant and the price has been reduced for a quick sale. ALL OFFERS PRESENTED.
- North facing freestanding 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home
- Downstairs bedroom and bathroom for added versatility
- Spacious open plan design with loads of natural light
- Gorgeous views over Emerald Lakes Golf Course
- Ducted air, vacu-maid, small pet OK with approval
- Fenced courtyard with easy care garden and small lawn
- Double garage plus a golf buggy garage
- Exclusive living in secure gated estate
- Stroll to cafes, Emmanuel College and Metricon Stadium
With low maintenance gardens and private courtyard, you can spend your time playing golf on the PGA Championship golf course, have a game of tennis, cycle or walk your pet on the 11km (approx) of walking tracks around the lake, attend the gym, swim or even host a function in the function room – all in your own piece of paradise. The Golf Club House is a great place to have a nice meal or a drink with friends. Or use the tunnel to go under the road in your golf buggy to the restaurants and shops opposite.
Emerald Lakes is right in the heart of all the Gold Coast action. The location affords easy access to Robina and Pacific Fair Shopping Centres, the beach, it is close to good schools including across the road from Emanuel College, and just minutes to the train and motorway. On top of that it is a short stroll to Metricon Stadium which is a key venue for the forthcoming Commonwealth Games.
The property is now vacant and must be sold so phone the agent Janet Houlihan on 0407 841 667 today or come to the open homes this weekend and secure this fabulous lifestyle for yourself. Very keenly priced for golf course frontage this won’t last – HURRY!